Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I WANT TO BE ALONE......!!!

Tonight I realised something, give up is not the scariest or saddest action or worse feeling u can feel in your life.

Give up doesn't mean anything to me anymore. If you think I have some ultimate strong fighting spirit or I decided to push myself all the way till the end until i reach my mission..... I can tell you the answer is NO NO NO NO.....!!!! Sadly the answer is NO...!!! I don't have any fighting spirit in me now...!!! Seriously......

That is because I don't even know how a give up feelings should feel like... should I give up waiting... should I to continue with my what so ever spirit... I really don't know what word should I use to describe my feeling right now... Izzit miserable?! Izzit sad?! Or some economic term diseconomy of scale?!

I don't know....!!! I really don't know....!!! =.=
I am physically, mentally and even emotionally exhausted.... :( Cant think properly and rationally anymore...!!!

ONLY THING I KNOW NOW IS THAT "I WANT TO BE ALONE......!!!"



~tired ying~

1 comment:

Dark Angel said...

Aww.. are you alright??
Ii'm all ears here if u wanna talk..