Sunday, March 29, 2009

STRESS LEVEL vs TOLERANCE LEVEL

TEST TEST TEST AND TEST is the only few words i would like and most appropriate way to describe what is going to happened to me WHOLE OF NEXT WEEK.......!!! :(

Consequences of this TEST TEST TEST is STRESS....!!! I can say that my stress level is at a PEEK. In business and economics we always see this term business cycle, there will be a peek/ boom time where very thing is at the highest point and also a tough point where it is the lowest point of the trade cycle. My stress level right now is at the -- PEEK......!!!

And if STRESS LEVEL is on the y-axis and relate it to my TOLERANCE LEVEL on the x-axis, i can tell you that this 2 variable will have a DOWNWARDS SLOPPING linear curve. Which also mean that my TOLERANCE LEVEL for nonsense is at the lowest point...!!! Thus, conclusion is that people this week no nonsense with Ying or else u will get a taste of the devil Ying treatment aka DIE...!!!

Ermp... I am so an economics student or I just study too much economics for the past 2 days (I got 13 topics to read for this whole weekend)...!!! O.o
Cant believe I actually use graph and some slope to describe my STRESS LEVEL N TOLERANCE LEVEL ^^ *speechless*


~ying need to go back study~

1 comment:

Jacent said...

haha..interesting description..x-axis,y-axis..wakaka...