Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FINALLY DONE.....

FINALLY.... i am done with all my study tour work from business report to reflective journal and business presentation.

So finally can concentrate on my studies, which is only the 4 main subjects which i am going to sit for test and exam ^^
Have to start to study and do lots and lots of revision already... Study tour work really take out a lot of my time and is really stressful in terms of the amount of things that u need to read n do research and come out with attractive recommendation.

Finally... I officially done with all the France stuff and i dont need to Google and read things like "France Labour Law" and all the really boring stuff. Before i go for this tour all the work n assessment it looks really easy n it doesnt seem hard till i experiences it :(

Anyway, really need to focus on this sem major and also next week is holiday. So i think I should make full use of my one week of holiday with minimum nonsense...!!! *come on ying...!!!*

Alright, that's all... I am really happy and also happy about Micheal Gangemi comment that our presentation is good and he like it. Only thing he question us is that "He know Disneyland in Paris is not doing good and why we think of getting Genting into France or Germany?"

Oh well.... Is just a purposal... :P


~ying want to be a PIGGY~
(Go sleep.... :P)

No comments: