Friday, March 27, 2009

I LOVE FRIDAY........!!! (FINALLY)

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY......... IS FRIDAY.....!!! I AM GOING TO END MY DISASTER WEEK SOOOOONNN.....!!!

What a week i should say :(
Everyday need to get up at 7am in order to come to college at 8am. Then have class and only get to go home in the late evening maybe like 6pm?! O.o
My Monday and Tuesday was even better classes starts at 9am to 5.30pm and best part of all is that is non-stop and no break at all in between :( and I dont get 2 days off which i usually do for this semester...!!!

I somehow like this Visiting Lecturer timetable (for 2 subjects) where got no clashes with rest of my classes and so i dont need to skip or forgone any other classes. But in return you will "feel good" where you have extra 8 hours of class and no reason for you to skip classes.......!!!

Seriously right now if i were to faint down and the next thing I know when I wake up is that I end up in a bed or in the hospital or anywhere, I wont be surprise. Because I feel really headache and tired and my eye very sore :(

This week my average sleep for 5 days down the road is only 5.5hours a night :( which normally i take 8 hours of sleep everyday :(

This week seriously thanks to Nic in class. He has been so productive in terms of writing notes down. Trust me you need that skills and amount of concentration to do it when you have a crazy lecturer which keep telling good and nice information in class (sadly i see him for 2 subjects aka 4 hours a day). Only thing I tell him in class is "Thanks Nic" then i starts to draw silly stuff in class and try my level best to copy n listen what he say to minimise my waste of time for coming to class :(

Also, Clem for being understanding and keep nag me to sleep :P but he is doing a right thing. Where seriously I really need enough sleep to concentrate in class :(


~ying needs sleep~

No comments: