Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chinese New Year dinner @ Siri Kembangan



so on the next day of valentine as usual i go to class in the noon and then back home with my tired body and thinking about how to do my assignment... (cant wait till i finish my work and hand in to her)

mention about my computing teacher, ms alison. she is a patient lecturer in class. when ever u go stuck in your work, she will come to u and then slowly help and explain to you. but when she stand in front of the class and explain wat we will be doing for today's lesson, she goes like "bullet train" in japan. haiz...speechles with her action......!!! everytime before we get our chair and settle down, she have already explain finish the moment we press our open button for our computer.

okay...back to my story. since is still New Year so my uncle have a Chinese New Year gathering in siri kembangan. so i had to reject some friends who asked me out form clubbing in Penang and movies. *haiz*

so this are some picture la... lazy to type ad...!!!

oh ya...one more thing about this restaurant is the food the served it taste MARVELOUS especially the CRAB and the SOUP....!!!! *yummy yummy*

"yee sang
my sister with the crab leftove
my cute and naughty cousin
me ^.^in my uncle's house
my silly brotherthis is why we called Chinese New Year "DRINKING"

1 comment:

Sanjeev said...

its ok
there's alwiz a next time, rite? :)
hehe....