Wednesday, February 27, 2008

economics class

sorry people... i am so lazy to continue blogging already.

today since 12pm, after lunch, i sit in front of the computer in my metropolitan computer lab and then angelyn called me (her first day in TBS) so i asked her to walk over to my campus and meet me in computer lab.

why am i there is because i lazy go back by cab (save money also). so i decided to wait for my mum to pick me up. while waiting me and my friends hang out at computer lab to discuss our computing's assignment.

oh another thing, today for the first time in economics class i got no homework and the last 1.5 hours of 3 hours i dun feel sleepy and bored.

PS: dun get me wrong, her class is still so boring and her voice is works like the sleeping pills in the first 1.5 hours. (it is worse when her class is always starts at 8am.....!!!! *yawn*) *shake head*

okay...she let us watch a video about 1hours, it is about economics theory. that was interesting i think. at first when i walk in the class after my break i saw the lecturer hall is dark like the cinema. i told cindy... "shit....i am sure gonna sleep in this kinda environment wei...!!!" (i am so sleepy)

but in the end i finish the whole video without yawning and feeling sleepy.
i was talking to a friend today, she also like economics and we both think that macro is the most interesting part of econ. but she makes it so boring....!!! haiz...and today's class i think half of the half dunno what is she talking about. luckily i had a good foundation during my ALEVEL time about this topic and i understand what is she talking about. (haiz...pity ppl who dun understand)

so i shall end by blogging activity here. the next thing i gonna upload when i come back blogging is the video and some picture on "Inti Monday Boom Threat" and some story on "Seafood in Balakong".

eh...why write so long story ad one? *lol*
~bye~

No comments: