Sunday, February 3, 2008

what a saturday

hehe...i think this would be my last post before i go back my dad's hometown johor. i am actually gonna follow my cousin back to tangkak, her house. then later on tuesday night meet my parents at my grandma house jementah.

back to topic, yesterday was the last saturday before new year. so just to avoid the crowd and get all the fresh stuff, me and my mum wake up at 6am itself. (i cant believe that i did it) so we went to Sungai Way market which is in PJ. after buying all the normal stuff like vege, chicken, we also brought "zai" vegetarian in chinese. this are for the first day of chinese new year (on the 6th i think). i see lots of anuty asking the lady who is selling how to cook la, is this nice and so on. the funny part of all is they name the vegetarian thing according to some meat dishes name like "pork meat", "rosted duck"...etc. HELLO PEOPLE IS VEGETARIAN....!!!

anyway after that we eat breakfast. both of us dun feel like eating cause yesterday we eat super haevy supper. so in the morning we still can feel the mee inside the stomach. (gosh...!!!) so we order one "che chong fun" with really tasty mushroom sos. (really nice... YUMMY... ^.^)

oh ya...not forgetting i asked mum to buy a shorts jeans for my sister. (ya...i do wear cheap clothes which is comfortable to me)

now i shall continue the best part for today. after buying the pants my mum realised that she only had enough money to pay for the pants and rest of the money is inside the car and dun think she have much left. so the only valuable thing we have is the petrol and car which can bring us to my mum's sister fried kuy tiew stall in kelana jaya. LOL...so we drove there and have other breakfast for free. after that we head to Taman Mega's market (yeah...other wet market) to buy some other stuff (we did go bank for extra money). oh ya...and i saw Mr. Sam my Alevel Head of Programme while my car past by the market. as usual he is with is camera walking aorund.

i think at about 10.45am only we reach home. but one thing surprise me is that i dun feel tired at all... so i offer myself to company my mum to go for last minute shopping in Taipan after we send my litter sister to her english class in Usj9. but my fussy brother say wanna cut hair in ss15 Kelvin Chan, which where i normally get my hair cut. so all thanks to him we have to go ss15 for last minute shopping. from my message i am sure you know we didnt get any new clothes because all the clothes there are too young for my mum. (for info my mum dun dress too old fashion either)

after lunch in my fav mixed rice place, which is the ss15 morning market upstair. (me and sarah always go there for curry vege... rememeber lady?!) ^.^ as usual i eat curry vege too and other purple vege (forgotten what that called) my bother was like so greedy and took too much of rice and after he finish his rice he feel like puke all his rice... it was so funny.

then we go pick up my sister at 2.30pm. her class actually end at 2pm but we were late. hehe...sorry...!!! at 3pm i reach home and after wash my face and read a mobile mag i DOSE OFF immediatelly till 7.20pm only i wake up...!!!!

okay people is time for my to sign off and shall see you guys after i back from johor. if i find any internet cafe in my hometown i may blog but for now no promise and i shall say take care and have a fun CHINESE NEW YEAR from me and my family. ^.^

No comments: