Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Valentine in 2008

okay... i am back. I M.I.A. (missing in action) because busy doing my assignment at home, then attend meetings, meet some friends which always visit ss15 at the wrong time where i feel so sleepy and wanted to be a little good gal, go back after class which normally end at 4pm, go home to take a nice nap (sometimes only la...i still welcome you guys come visit me actually. so i still will meet up wit u guys no matter how ^.^) *lol*

anyway today i gonna blog from A to Z about what i did other than my annoying ASSIGNMENT......!!!

okay...so in February other than Chinese New Year, Valentine is another "festival" which can categorise as happening for the month. why izzit happening? roses, chocolate, teddy bears, candle light dinner......etc all this are things you can see in every shops or school club's selling it.

this year valentine still the same single and never celebrate...!!!

oh ya...not forgetting to say thank you to Jason, "surprise" me with a rose. it is nicely decorated with pink and purple paper.

then thanks to richie and waywen suddenly called me out company them for dinner after their meeting in KL at around 7pm. (hehe...they actually "help" me in a way. haha...u two should know what happened and i dun wanna explain over here ^.^)
what i wanna say next hope richie's gf way back in seremban wont read it. thanks to richie for buying a rose when we were in asia.

speaking about asia, the moment i step up the stair, i saw some familiar faces and then kar mun straight away shout my name . *it was so loud* haha...all my secondary friends are there for gathering because shamin will be leaving to aus on 19/2/07. then i found out that almost most Fourian will be going Aus in this few years to finish up their study.
haha...then we say lets form a Fourian Gruop (students from SMK USJ4) over there ^.^

ok la... last thing i wanna say about valentine is i got a cute mail from christopher. he wish all the rotractor happy valentine for those in the relation but happy S.A.D (single and disaster) day for those who are single. PS: I like the way you say it chris.

No comments: