Friday, February 15, 2008

K.I.S.S. Chinese New Year (CNY)

hello people... ying is back to blog. just for your information now i am blogging in metropolitan computer lab, where i am studying.

K.I.S.S here means keep it short simple, not the mouth kiss that you are thinking right now la...!!! (aiyo...dirty minded all of you.) :P

anyway back to CNY. as i said in my previous article, , i actually follow my cousin go back to my dad's hometown first because i dont wanna go through all the desaster traffic that is famous in malaysia. so i stay in my aunty's house (sunday night and monday) and tuesday my parents will pick me up and only will go back to my grandma house which is a 15 minutes drive from my aunty's house.

on tuesday evening, some thing sad happened. my anuty's father in law (which stay in the same house) he pass away due to old aged. 2 weeks before new year, he actually just back from hospital and doctor have already said that his situation is critical. let me tell everyone something, i have to leave my aunty house immediately beforemy aunty's father in law die. that is because if i dun leave the house this year i cannot celebrate new year and i cannot pray on the first day of new year (jie cai sheng called in chinese and normally we do it on the 30th mid-night in chinese lunar calender same concept like countdown on the eve).

luckily i got another aunty live some where near. so my she called her husband which is also my uncle to pick me up and go to their house and wait for my parents. so when i reach my aunty house i have to bath some special water where got like leaves inside, chinese believed it can wash away all the bad stuff (sui hei in cantonese). even thou i dunno much about all this stuff but i just follow what my anuty say in order to please them.

another sui thing is two of my cousins, they both got into an accident on the 1st day of new year. they fall from bike because when they riding in the malay kampung area which is at the back of my grandma's house, suddenly, around 10 dogs run out and he didnt not have enough time to break and bang, fall and hurt.

one of them have to stay in the hospital for couple of day, Keith. then rosalin, her situation was much better compare to keith. her leg and hand got no internal bleeding. keith face is like almost gone and with lots of stiches beside his mouth and eyes. his leg and hand was luck enough because that time he is wearing his jeans and long sleeves.

if this accident didnt happened, i can say we will have a very unforgettable new year because we will be having buffet dinner and bbq for the kids in my grandma's house. all my aunties and uncles will come back and all my cousins too. this is like a day where all of us can meet and have fun to joke around. (in my family all of us are very close even thou we stay far away and seldom get to see each other)

haiz...oh ya one of my friend, calvin, his grandma also pass away on the 1st night of CNY.

even thou i did enjoy my CNY but in my heart i still feel sad and worry about all of them. and without the existance of them i feel weird and quiet because keith, keith's sister joanne, rosalin, my sister and me. five of us are very close since we are small, we bath and have breakfast, lunch and dinner together when everytime we meet during CNY. some more the bbq for kids, actually suggested by us and the 5 of us were the one prepare everything the night before. but.......

hope next year we can have more fun and wish the both of them get well soon ^.^

No comments: