Sunday, February 10, 2008

KONG FU DUNK movie ^.^

Haha…I watched Jay Chow’s movie already.
KONG FU DUNK ^.^
Oh yeah……!!! Hoho…he is so cool and handsome and cute in the movie. Especially the last part of the movie when he think back what his si fu tough him last time, then he freest the time and…... (what happened after that watch the movie urself.. :-P) I personally like the ending…!!! Hohoho...... Marvellous...!!!

I dun care some of my friend said he damn gay or he looks like mouse...etc. He is just so good in singing, composing song, acting and act cool (haha…)

Thanks to a friend today even thou he dun like and never like or like what he say he never even watch a single Jay’s movie, but he actually come all the way from Klang and company me watch the show. I actually feel a bit sorry because I called him last minute when I was lining up buying the ticket.


That Jason suddenly have to go for family dinner last minute, then I tried call Sarahjane but her line busy (called 3 times), then YokeHan she didn’t pick up cause she didn’t hear the call (message me after that), so KianHui come in to my mind and so luck he pick up my call.
^.^ (if he didn’t pick up I have to watch alone or have to go back home and sleep)


In the cinema he was like turning and turning around, use his hand close his eye or rub his eye a few time when he see Jay’s silly action, tell me “sian”, or say he boring and give a sleeping gesture but he still finish the show without any frustration. Hmmm…no he did complain a bit say he personally dun like it. But I dun care is NICE…!!!

PS: today is YING officially SINGLE for a year already…!!! ^.^ (should have ask her for money...!!!)

No comments: