Sunday, February 10, 2008

my day 10/02/08 (1 year being single)

Okay I think that is all for today, I back form my dad’s hometown, Johor. I have to wake up at 8am (the night before I slept at 3am) and then at 9am we left my grandma's house after breakfast we started our journey back to Subang.

Along the way no jam but there are lots of cars heading to the same direction with us which is KL according to my mum (I was half sleeping inside the car). Lol…but the moment we reach Port Dickson toll area, also the moment I open my eye, I see my dad’s car stuck and not moving cause TRAFFIC JAM…!!! (MISERACLE) (haiz…always the same place)

When we almost reach Subang toll, I saw the sign board 35km. So I tell my bro that in 30minutes time we will reach Subang toll. But my bro dun believed. Hehe…and guess what I am right because we reach the toll at 1.57pm. Muahaha…my bro have to pay me 10 bucks (muahaha...MONEY MONEY MONEY). ^.^ (he say if 1.56pm still consider I loose but my calculation was right and I am pro. Muahaha…!!!)

Inside the car, when i almost reach Subang my heart was thinking have to bath and then tidy up my stuff and then I will transform myself into pig (sleep…) but Jason called and then I go out at 4pm to pyramid. But why suddenly why ends up with another fella for movie I will continue my story next time and also I my feeling about the cool new parking in the new pyramid and last my unforgettable Chinese New Year.

PS: trust me is UNFORGETTABLE New Year which a lot of UNHAPPY stuff happened…!!!

NITEZ... zzZZzZZZzz…!!!

No comments: