Monday, May 26, 2008

exam time = fun time

hehe... just done wit my 2 weeks of exam... right now feel so free again...!!! *lol* this time my holiday will be like one month, hopefully got job to do or something la...

anyway this blog is not gonna be about my holiday plan thingy. this is gonna be what i actually been doing since study week n then in between my papers there are holiday instead of really be a geek study i cant believed that i actually go out like mad...!!! O.o


i am so surprise that i am doing this because last time when exam is around the corner (like 2 weeks before exam) i need to be seriously focus n i will start ignore people from asking me out, ignore calls, wont reply msg unless is important, i will have plan like which day to study what n so on... i am like really stress wit it... but this time not so... i am like coming back at 4am, 2am during exam time n so on...


then in between had some pool game, mamak again, tv time n one friend's birthday party, online when bored, blog n i always regret in the next morning (hmm...think is noon) n say "shouldnt have come back so late la..." or "should have study not blogging la..." or "should have come back early n get rest so i can get up early instead of late noon" n "i have wasted half of my day plus time i waste due to nap" (actually fall asleep half way reading)

PS: i do feel guilty but i just cant help it...!!!


gosh...i am so so so hope n pray that my result will be like what i have aim, which is HD (High Distinction)....!!! i need all my credit point so i can transfer it to UK in my finals year or maybe get a chance to apply for Vice Chancellor scholarship or something... then get my ass off to Europe this end of the year for an Europe study tour... all this need good profile n result...!!! *praying*


okay this are some pictures of me n my friends done during my study week n exam time... ^.^ *swt*

ricks came down from penang n some rotractor meet up at night at ming tien @ kelana jaya after that to ss2 for desert till dunno what time.
john's birthday at mong kok after that his house for cards till 3am
have group study at McD n got this ticket after buying MacValue. after that mamak till 4am only back home.yoke han's birthday at asia cafe in the noon after my exampyramid time n get free drinks at a cafe (dun remember the name) with sarah

No comments: