Friday, May 23, 2008

FREE Big MAC

hello people... i am DONE with my exam wei........!!!! haha...just finish my exam for my first semester n my last paper was killing me because is all the computing stuff...!!! (which i am kinda noob in... *lol* *swt*)

anyway... yesterday after the horrible paper we go for lunch n then had a nice relax time in pool and then back home SUPPOSE TO SLEEP....!!! hmmm...wonder why i caps that 3 words right... haha...because that mr richie came n then when mcd for some makan n hehe...guess what i win the chant weiiii....!!!! hhahaha...i did it in like 2.65 second...!!! *fuyoh...!!!*


after back home had to pick up my sis n all the tv show for me, in the end i didnt sleep at all...


night around 8pm mum called n ask me to pick her up then i was so blur (was sleeping before this... *kekeke*) then i go to the wrong place n then of cause got some nice scolding n some arguement in car (i wasnt blur for my defence because she name the place wrongly n then i try explain to her n u know la mum they wont admit even if is her fault....!!!) *nah...* i didnt really angry with her or scold her back cause i know she is tired n then is not good to do so n i am not in mood to fight back)


then some call came in at the right time i think cause i havent take my dinner after my FREE BIG MAC. so jianhan, nic, allan, kaijin, bert, waikit n me we go to ss2 for mamak n speed my night till like 1am jianhan send me back home.


anyway today i am going for a Management Competition (Inter-College) in jalan ampang (i dunno where is that but ya we are going)


No comments: