Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lot people start to blog?! Why i blog?!

okay, all of the sudden i realised a lot of my friends do blog....!!!

i know it is not a very surprising news until i need to blog and talk about it. but one thing i find in common is that
the reason they started to blog is the same like me...!!!

still remember i started to blog all because of one emo ending relationship. then i find is hard for me to everyday call up someone (in terms of finacially) n starts to emo about it for hours.


so started to emo with something lifeless... *lol* (actually got influence by jing jing because she always do her blogging in the alevel office) at first i never thought of review it to people because i am really scare that he will read it... but after a while (few weeks time) i strats to recover and then lot of new and happy stuff i would like to share with others.

then stary "my kitten" start to join in my blogger family and then kallistar teach me how to add chatter box (thats also the first time i review my blog to my friends) slowly i addicted to blogging and wish to add new things into my blog. so i 2 days back richie show is one gal's blog n i saw that player immediatelly i got attracted to it so immediatelly i find out can it edit it into my blog and with everyone my fav songs and not forgetting my cute teddy player. (mana tahu some ppl like waikit say it is annoying n complain to me in msn... thanks dude)

one thing good about blog is that when u wanna tell someone your story again n again is very tedious. so if u blog, after ppl reading it and if they wanna give you some advice or they wanna busybody a bit n ask what actually happened n all you dun need to explain again n again...!!! it save a lot of time and energy to explain... (hehe...people thanks for being so caring and bother to advice me about my emo stuff. you sholud be lucky that i will to share my emo with you) *u know who u are, john* *opps...*

now no matter emo, happy, rubbish or nonsense or anything ramdom i will post and it is like a habbit for me to do it.. every where i go i find things which are interesting i will take pictures with my K618 (hehe...promote a bit) then thinking what to write. sometimes ppl think i a bit siao but i just dun care cause i know i wanna blog baby...!!!

hehe... okay la... i shall wish everyone happy blogging and for those who wanna start blogging try it... u wont know it may bring you something new to ur life...?!

No comments: