Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WoOo....my hair style?!

haha....i am sure ppl who know meet this past few years will come to me and say "hey, ying ur hair....." then i starts to laught and then my brain will need to think and move backward very very fast and think the last time i see him/ her is when? and that time what hair style am i having?! swt...swt...!!!

so if u ask me why the hell i keep changing my hair style i only got one answer "still young ma...try as much funny and brave thingas you can... dun tell me you wanna wait till you old only you enjoy the changing style thingy?! guess by that time you might not have that knida time, energy and courage to do it anymore... ^^ "

hehe....AGREE? *lol*

here are some picture of mine throught out this 3 years i think... ^.^



this is 2005 chinese new year.
the 1st time i have short hair ever since the day i walk out from chinese primary school.

this is when i just finish my secondary school (end of year 2005) and took tis pic right after i back from work ppl...hehe...know la college life ad... (june 2006) muahahah.... lets colour our hair with diff diff colour ^^boring la...perm a bit la (last quater of year 2006)... hehe... hehe....still long my hair in year 2007... just that is straight back again.decided to take a picture before i go cut my hair... and keep it long for prom. ^^this is what i did to my hair after prom. actually decided to cut hair to forget about something ^^
(most unforgetable hairstyle) this year 2008, decided to get back a straight hair. i love this hairstlist she just know me so well....

asking me what is next?! ahahaha...i dunno... stay tune or give me some suggestion ^.^






1 comment:

clarissaCSL said...

HEY,
I like the hair. ;p

Keep it long again la... Don't cut it.