Saturday, May 3, 2008

busy busy driver life

hehe... hello people. is ying again. (duh...!!! is ying.. lol.)
must be wondering why recently or mayb this few days i so free keep blogging le.. because now i am on my study week holiday. yes yes yes...i know is study week, not blogging week. haha...

okay, like i said my parents not around so have to get up early at 8.30am because my sister have art class at 9am. haiz... so after i send her to tuition my brother starts make noisy say wanna eat breakfast. so i asked him get something from fridge so i let him settle himself cause i am sit in the sleeping sleeping mood.

after i settle my laundry, i go up and try to study but as usual my room is cold then still in sleeping mood. so i ZZZZZZzzzz.... (sleeping ad)

till like around 11am i get my ass out to fetch my sister and then prepare breakfast for her (wonder where is my brother? he is sleeping ad... swt...!!!) then at 12pm send the same sister to English class at taipan and then 2 hours later fetch her again. (oh yah...if u're curious what i did in that 2 hours?! okay...again i sleep cause i am really tired)

gosh...today my life is like busy busy busy driver. but luckily at 3.30pm this time i drive my car out is because of myself -- facial. is time to suffer and also time to relax because when they massage you, it is so nice and comfortable. but the moment she starts "dig" my pimples and all the other nonsense like blackhead and all...etc. gosh...only one word to describe -- PAIN........!!!!

lol...wanna see my face now?! hehe...
NO... A BIG NO....
i can describe is my face now is like red and got lot red spot. *sigh* also still can feel the pain... but of cause is worth doing it because right now i can feel that my skin is breathing and more clean.

okay... my conclusion for today is tired and i wanna sleep ad after i finish watching the grand final of Superstar on 8tv.

PS: i love the song {way back into love} i only know this song exist when henley and orange sing it on stage just now. lovely song...

No comments: