Monday, May 12, 2008

My first paper -- Statistic

okay... today is my first day of exam, paper is business statistic. it is some how not a hard paper to me since i have already some how do it before in alevel. but to learn up and spill out all the stuff which took me one n half year to learn n finish it in one semester can be still a challenge.

so i took 2 days to finish up all the practices and study then yesterday night memorise some definition which i need to crap in the paper then i go bed. then today i reach college at around 12pm then straight away i go to the resources center to go online for while check some blog then meet up with david to get back some notes i borrow to read.

haha...i saw all my classmates face like zombie and panda. after knowing they haven't been sleeping i excuse them for having such terrible expression. *lol* :P
haha...those normally which have slumber looks now all became so serious and nervous (except for bert, he still look slumber to me). those looks irritating still does and look irritating to me... !!!

anyway the paper was 3 hours (in between i feel so sleepy because recently i been napping in the noon)...after the paper the first feeling i have is HEADACHE.....!!!! my head is like gonna crack soon and i think if all the cell in my brain burst out is gonna be death cell...real and really death cell.

Gosh...now i still feel headache and very stone... so i will end my blog now.

oh...before i stop HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN...!!!

No comments: