Thursday, May 1, 2008

who is that who wake me up.....!!!! (happy labour day)

HAPPY LABOUR DAY
say thank you to all those who work so hard for the economy. especially to my parents ^.^

so labour day is a public holiday therefore no classes also (kinda unfair, every thurday i got no class n every time thursday is a public holiday, so to me it doesnt really make any different)

okay lets start about what i did today. My sister wake me up at 6.30am because i need to send my mum and dad and my sister to Frances's house because they gonna go to KLIA and fly to Hong Kong. after that of cause i go back and b pig la...

i thought i can sleep till like in the noon some where like 2pm or mayb even 3pm then get up watch tv and then study a bit. but mana tahu the very naughty jeffery called and then when i answer the call i hear someone shouting on the other side of the phone "MORNING~~~~~"

GOSH......!!! The first thing come into my mind is "who is this, why so free...?!" immediately i look at my phone screen -- {jeffery roc.} great...i know this naughty fella, he is from rotract club of penang city. get to know him during out APRRC appreciation dinner in Kelana Jaya and then the second time meet him is last weekend in DRA (oh..i will write a little stuff on DRA on my next blog). he stop me from sleeping and then we talk some nonsense for while (i couldnt remember what we talk on the phone because i am still in the hibernate mode)

Today is a boring day for me. it seems like everyone is going out some where. like i got a call from one online friend he ask me whether free or not now. but i rejected him partly because i need to study for exam and another reason is that i only know him online maybe need to chat a little while more before really go out with him for movie or anything la...

you guys must be wondering why i dun go out since parents not around?! well that is because my little brother and sister is at home with me and i cant just dump the two of them at home because i am sure they will fight and then u can see the whole house upside down after you come back.

haiz...never mind la... can stop me form going out and stay home be GEEK....!!!

1 comment:

Sanjeev said...

ur welcomed :)
(psstt...cos i did contribute afew cents to the economy, in tax)

iron man is good...if we watch leaving our brain at home :P