Thursday, January 10, 2008

bukit gasing and environment protection

Today is another day which I barely wake up so early. Trust me is seriously for me this lazy basket which still on holiday. My mum woke me up at 7am and today’s public holiday activity is climb hill…!!! Oh yah… ^.^

I think I mention before in my blog or maybe not?! *wonder* But never mind it does not matter because today I gonna talk more detail about this place and my tiring expedition…!!!

First of all the location of the Bukit Gasing is located in Petaling Jaya, not sure how to explain but there is one landmark which is a Chinese temple (always go there during new year). You drive along Jalan Gasing then you will see the temple (I think this is the correct name) (ask me to company you if u wanna go then I will show u the way)

Okay…stop all the confusing detail about where is that place are, lets just focus on the scenery over there. Like I said today is a public holiday and Malaysian realized how important to keep oneself a healthy body so I see lots of people there for exercise like us. We are lucky manage to get a good strategy parking.

The moment I get down from the car I fall in love with the clean fresh dept air which contain water, trees, grass smell. Isn’t it wonderful? It is so different compare to city and you can never get it where else. The best thing for today is that yesterday night it rain, so today I can see very thick mist and it is so cold especially when the wind blow.

Me and my litter sister (the other sister need to work and brother gonna play basketball with his friends so both of them did not follow us) walk in front of my parents and long the way you see people from all ages from child to teen to old people. When everyone pass by they will definitely say “morning”, “ hello”, “good job” all this simple words actually makes you feel happy and automatically you will reply them the same thing will a very generous and big smile. *Oww…so nice*

Today we choose to take the approximately 35minutes track. (There are actually a few path ways and some we yet explore) The last time we came, we took the 35minute journey and then we change to the Jambatan Gantung (吊桥) path and that is another hour journey. I personally nominate that as the most enjoyable and toughest journey and my advice is to take a good night sleep if you decided to take this path.

After that we had our breakfast in OUG and then take a walk in the morning market over there and then we go back home. Trust me I am extremely tired the moment I get home. I dose off for 3 hours after my bath and lunch. (what a morning…!!!!)

There are two pictures to show you guys and there is a message behind it. All this indescribable experience that I had in Bk. Gasing can be gone one day if we do not protect it and the most important thing is be smart and practice 3R (reduce, reused, recycle) also be a civilise citizen (with knowledge) and try our best and do our part to protect all this natural habitats for the tresses, litter creatures, animals and most important us human being.


1 comment:

andy said...

Bkt Gasing is under threat of development. land clearing has started. to know more, go to:
http://savebukitgasing.wordpress.com/

please come support our struggle to save bukit gasing, save lives...this Sunday, 13th April 2008:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/andyng/Slide1.jpg