Sunday, January 6, 2008

first week of the month

First week of year 2008 what have I done in the very first week of a brand new year. Actually I done nothing except for the usual stuff online, blog, visit my facebook, eat, nap, sleep, read my Dark Tower book, talk on the phone, message…etc. Basically the main thing I do is lazy around in the house without any direction.

Hmmm…I think I did something. I remember on the 2nd which is a Wednesday, I had to wake up slightly earlier than usual (11am) because my sister need to go Summit for interview and then after that pay my fee for my first year in Metropolitan, RMIT economic and finance degree. After that my mum wants us to go pyramid to shop for inner clothes ^.^ *red face*

So after my sister settles her interview and then pay my fee and then we reach pyramid at around 1pm. Hehe…obviously is lunch time, (actually is my breakfast plus lunch) so we go Kim Gary the Hong Kong style restaurant and it took some time for the both of us to order because there are so many new way or ordering like lunch set. (I dun like the lunch set menu because got no picture as reference) In the end, we order a honey roosted pork rice and a pepper beef spaghetti from the set lunch. (I dun really remember the name of the dish)

We both had lots of fun ear piercing on our neighbor table’s conversation. (sorry, we just too bored when we were inside there and the main point is there are no more cute waiter for us to discuss) What I have hear is something I know and something for you to guess ^.^

After lunch of cause we go for shopping and every time we enter the inner shop, nobody actually walk up to us and ask “what do you want” or “may I help u”. Maybe they think we just come in for fun, so they don’t bother to entertain the both of us. Actually we hope someone walk to us and ask us question because this is the first time we are buying it without my mum…!!! *scary*

In the end we managed to get someone for help and get to but few pieces ^.^
Since is still early, we decided to walk around in the new wing and search of new clothes for our closet. But sadly we found nothing and the new wing is so boring to shop. I see lots of gift shop, and there is one area called Asia Valley, those shops sells things which basically you can find in Sungai Wang, and the Jusco is so sadly small.

Oh…the only interesting thing you may wanna check out is the J’co Doughnut which obviously sells doughnut but it is quiet special and every time you go there the first thing you need to do is quickly que up before you get to taste it. (got no picture of it cause is just too nice for me to wait and take a picture after such a lone que)

No comments: