Wednesday, January 30, 2008

look at the "WOW" phone

On Monday we had our very first test. Wah…!!! Only like second week right?! Yup…is only second week. Haha…is just a feedback test for account subject. It is to test student’s ability to understand and answer the questions given.

I wonder why all the lecturers always have the perception that those who are from Chinese Secondary School (独中生)they need help in English and after that will just stare at them with a very worry and weird look. Can’t deny that some of them are really weak and they need to attend English as an extra subject in the class. But I do know some friends who can speak good English thou.

Anyway come back to my story, so we had the feedback test. It is approximately took us about 45 minutes to answer. The question is pretty basic I think. All thanks to A-Level this very good and strong pre-u foundation because most of thing I learning now is what I done in the past 2years. (I know my classmates will agree with me, even those who studying law) So is sort of a revision and learning to do assignment is the headache part. Sigh…

So after the test, suddenly I saw Cindy’s hand holding a special phone. How it looks like?! Look at the picture and I am sure your reaction is WOW…!!! This phone can be used like our normal phone, can call, message, Bluetooth….etc. WOW……!!!

~familar smokers~
~saw the whole? for batt charger ^.^ ~
~cool~




No comments: