Sunday, January 6, 2008

a month full of surprise..surprise..surprise..!!!

Okay this month I would say it divided in to few different feelings. First week I can say is a week where by “I AM SO FREE AND NOTHING TO DO” and I enjoy the most is uncountable naps. Oh ya…my first week was miserable too, I fall sick and right now I still having high fever. All thanks to Wednesday, because after we finish shopping it started to rain then back home headache, fever started to say “hi, ying…!!!”

Then second week need to start to get ready for my study and hope can get well soon. I am actually very worry and scare to go in to metro to study because is another new environment and need to starts get up early for classes ad… (haiz…even I set my alarm I still have one problem is switch off and continue my beauty sleep…!!!)

14th will be my orientation and I don’t know what will happened and where is that gonna be and how is the college environment and I don’t know who I will be meeting and I am seriously scare…!!! And I think I am the only one which is going there among my friends and everyone has a very weird and sad emotion on their face when I say “I am going to metro”. (hope I am the one being paranoid)

Oh no…!!! 21th of January of 2008…!!! To all dear Alevel students who sit for exam on 2007 October and November you may get our result from the Alevel office. Thank you.
Oh god…now I am praying really hard and hope that I can get all A’s. (4subjects) But everyone say to me ying don’t dream and is time to wake up. Actually I know is hard after I sit for the exam but I still which to get that result I aim.

So people after my explanation of what I forecast will happened in this month do you guys agree with how I describe this month as a month that will be full of surprise and surprise and more surprise. And most important is that must pray hard for me to get all A’s for my Advance Level result. (minimum or worse result I hope to see is all B’s)

2 comments:

Sanjeev said...

chill la...
it'll be fun!
:)

babystar said...

haha...well i wish too but say is always harder than do u know...
trying ^.^