Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gather Gather (".) and worry

On Thursday I received yoke han’s msg ask us to go for lunch on Friday so we can gather gather. So Friday I get up at 10am send my sister to work and then go home continue my beauty sleep. (On Friday the weather is like so cooling, every second the wind blow and your face is like touch by the wind softly)

So yokehan, manda and me we meet in Inti first because they need to collect some stuff and then we walk across to Asia Café and side at the usual area that we always do when we were in Inti.

Maybe long time never see each other, the moment we sit down we just talk and talk and the only thing we do is order drinks form the drink boy. After like 30minutes I think, my stomach tells me that time for food master. Only I get my ass up to order my food. I order curry mee, I cough at my first slip of the spicy sup probably long time I didn’t take spicy food.

So sad that sarah couldn’t make it. We 3 talk a lot about our new uni life and our classmate, lecturer and recent life…etc. Sigh…this makes me miss those days even more. Manda and han changed a lot in terms of make up and dressing. Can see manda now is more pro with her make up, can see her eyeliner and mascara nicely apply on her charming eye. Han is now dressing more lady like and professional. Anyway something common in us is we are so worry about Monday’s CIE A-Level result….!!! *scare and nervous*

We saw the notices on the A-Level door saying that the result will be out at 10.30am. I think I will go back and collect it during my lunch hour and I don’t think Monday I will have any mood for class. *pray for good result*

No comments: