Friday, January 25, 2008

first meeting with Subang Rotract Club

Sorry to all my reader of this BABY STAR blog. This blog suppose to appear on Tuesday but… *hehe…oppps…!!!* I know Thursday is my college free day but I can seriously and honestly tell you that I am super tired and busy with my work.

I think I need more time to get use to my timing. Okay just talk about Tuesday night. I went for Subang Rotract Club meeting. I was there as a guest. James picked me up at around 7.15pm and then we used LDP to get to PJ, SS2 for meeting. One thing funny that I find about the Rotract Club is that even they name on behalf of the place name but they do not have their meeting at that particular place. So I asked James why this club is called Subang Club? His answer was simple and acceptable “cause we are sponser by the Subang Rotarian”.

Anyway that night after class actually I am extremely tired and almost fall asleep while waitting for him. But the funny James is so funny and nice and all the way from Subang to PJ we talk a lot and I dun even feel tired. (PS: that night the moon was so big, bright and round. NICE…!!!)

Subang Club is not a big club and I seriously mean it. Total member is 7 peoples and most of them are working only one girl she is at my age. Things that surprise me about the club is they are very active in all the activities and I dun see communication problem even there is a big age gap in some of them. I think I am comfortable with this club so far so shall see how is the next meeting and then decide join or not join.

After meeting we head for late dinner a.k.a. the house of friendship in Wong Kok Restaurant. Foods over there are mostly Hong Kong style and sore of like Kim Gary Restaurant. Then look at the district picture when they were in Taiwan few weeks back.

No comments: