Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my day 30/01/2008


Hehe…tomorrow no class ^.^

Today my class starts at 8am and end at 11am. I had a “GREAT” macroeconomic class with the UNDESCRIBEABLE lecturer…?! *sigh* (wanna know more read my previous topics) She continue talking about PPC curve, how and why it is convex or constant, GDP, all the 3 methods to calculate GDP, international trade.

I try my very best to concentrate even though I learned before because I dun want to take for granted… But in the last 30minutes (10.30am), my head is already stick on the table, brain shut half way and eye from small to tinny…!!! Haiz…why her class have to be so special continuously 3hours?! I rather have 4hours and it is divided in to 2 different days.

Anyway after class I go to RMIT office to see Ms. Ellis to sign the scholarship agreement. Yup…I just mention about scholarship *yay* *peace* *blink* haha…is a full scholarship people. Hmmm…the temple that I pray before I sit for exam, it really works and make one of my dream come true ar… I make two wish, one is get all A’s and so can get scholarship. I think now I am even more happy to get scholarship than get all A’s. (must buy chicken, meat to thank you the GOD for all this)

After that I meet Sarah in the office and then Angelyn came with us for lunch in Asia. (picture above is me and sarah in Asia) The 3 of us had some chat and try to speak as loud as possible because the annoying VCD stall is playing Chinese New Year song so loud. (oh…thanks to angelyn for the belated present. It is so cute and sarah even say the mushroom thingy is so like me?! My mum said that too…!!! *wonder*)

Me and sarah after that go pyramid watch movie. the cinema only had like less than 10 people i think and the air corn is like supper supper motherly cold... even with jacket i was like hugging myself like a ball... (remember sarah...leg on the front chair ^.^ )and that lady sarah seriously had a great shopping. When we go back, you can see her hand is carrying this big Padini paper bag. The best thing happened when we were in the Padini concept store. She wants to get her BF a valentine present and she actually put on the formal long sleeves and positing in front of the big mirror. That lady that works there is like just give us a weird stare and there is 3 guys past by and were also looking at us. (Luckily they not cute… Swt…)

*tis highlighted part was lost due to some reason by some people*

That sarah think about so many stuff like he wear short sleeves or long, dark colour or not, the design with line or not, the visibility and she even call a friend who work in the same company with him. Haha…this makes me think about me last time when the first I buy shirt for my ex-bf but that BASKET never wear.

Anyway, I am happy today. Even thou I am tired and wanted to go back sleep after lunch with sarah. Since tomorrow no classes and can get up late next morning. ^.^

No comments: