Friday, January 25, 2008

second week of class in metro

One more time I wanna say I am extremely tired this week. Although this week again I only have like 3 days of classes due to Thaipusam on Wednesday and then Thursday time table no class. So basic calculation is only Monday, Tuesday and Friday need to go college.

I start to get use to the quiet environment in Metropolitan. Life in here is peaceful and I like the most is the green land (garden) in the middle of the buildings. Every time we have short break, try stand outside of the class and then look down. Immediately you feel so much more relax.

Lecturer are getting better and not as scary as the first week but I my economic lecturer she is still so scary and she will continue to be the most scary and fierce lecturer. I am sure anyone and everyone who had her before as your econ lecturer they will definitely agree with me without further explanation.

I dun like one thing about metro is the library facilities is not so good compare to Inti. We are only allowed to hold max of 4 books and the due date is 1 week. Also they have extremely high fine for late return—RM3 for a day…!!!

In Inti we can hold at less 5 books and then fine per day is RM0.50, then we can borrow it for 2 weeks. After that you are allow to use online renew system to renew another 2 weeks. In Metro you have to do it with the very traditional manual way.

No comments: