Monday, January 21, 2008

my day 21/01/2007

Okay…today I will post something short in my blog because I am extremely tired. My class starts at 9am but due to transport problem I follow my dad get out from my house, go trough all the jam and reached college at 8am. The moment I enter college I saw YeeMan and UY sitting at the concourse. *happy* I am not alone. So sit there read news paper and then message some friends like kalli, angelyn…

After that Jenifer came and together we enter our class to meet KahMay. We joke a bit and nonsense for while before the scary Macro. class starts. She is super fierce. I remember she scolds me indirectly but I think I am innocent. Her class is superbly boring because her monotone voice and the way she stares at people as if a hungry lion and will eat you up if you do something annoy her during her class.

Oh…god I will have to face her for another 3 years because I am taking Economic and Finance degree. *shake head* I keep yawn in the class and everyone I yawn I hide my mouth and try to do it when she is writing on the board (scare she scold again). After that my second class is Biz. Computing. Today we learn how to create a web page. At first I was so blur and lost with everything even there is a photocopy guide. *noob* But thanks to the fella behind me and Jenifer I manage to get things done and I think I did a great job. *self-praise*

Not forget to mention about my result. At 1pm sharp I got sarah’s call and then I leave my friends *sorry* and rush to meet them at A-Level office to get result. Haiz…I am a bit up sad with my result even thought most people thing is not a bad result (my praying not sincere enough I guess). *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* After that we had chat and lunch at Asia.

At 2pm I rush for my last lecture for today, Account, I don’t really like this subject since school time. It is so boring and complicating. But no choice first sem everyone have to take this basic subject.

After class at 4pm I pass my result to the office for scholarship and hopefully able to get it so my parents will have money for my sis studies. *pray again* then I meet KianHui and I ends up back to the comfortable, nice, familiar place which I always spend my time during my A-Level period.

Then at around 5pm the sky starts to get dark, mum couldn’t pick me up so I took a cab go back home. Conclusion for today is TIRED……!!!!!! Okay…night people ying is gonna sleep.



No comments: