Sunday, January 20, 2008

sad with the KTM service

Okay on Saturday my mum suddenly come into my room and ask me get up cause she wana go Mid Valley for some shopping. Actually mum wanna use up all the Jusco coupon. So we brought some shirt, bed sheet cover, dad and bro stuff, some kitchen accessory. But today I dun feel like talk about my mid valley journey, let me share with you my experience and feeling after my KTM (Kereta api Tanah Melaya).

So my mum and I took the train from subang station. My mum was like hey why the ticket so cheap. I just stare at her with so weird look and so al this while the ticket is cheap okay…?! Anyway back to the topic, the clock tells us that the train will reach at 1415 (2.15pm) so my heart was like it will be late. But surprisingly it came at 2.03pm, they reach early....!!! “Wah…they improves their services finally” (every time I take KTM this never happen before) *smile*

But…after two stations, I start to feel warm and my mum say god they do not provide air-corn?! The train is like so stuffy and I see the malay guy sit beside showing gesture to his friends saying that SO HOT….!!!!

Finally we reach KL Sentral and then we change to platform6 so we can get to mid valley. Okay…reasonable that is weekend people come out for shopping and Chinese New Year is around the corner so a lot of people. Oh…there is this Korea tourist asked me is the train delay and he speaks fluent English and it surprised me. I think he come here for vacation with his family. Okay…yup the train experiences some technical problem and is delay…!!! I had to lie to the korea saying that today weekends thats why lots of people. *gosh* Delay is the good way to present it but to me it is so normal and it always happened. We waited about 25minutes.

The best part is at night, we miss the train while walking down but the security tells us that the next train is 20minutes later. Okay…so we wait patiently. More and more people get to the platform so my hearts tells me that I won’t get to sit. After I get in, it is not that bad cause people at the back does not push, you still walk in.

At KL Sentral is the worse, we practically didn’t walk in the train, we were push to get in the train by anonymous people from behind. I almost lose my balance and my slipper was step by someone beside me and couldn’t move. I most give up my slipper so I won’t fall down. *gosh…*

Another thing is that the security in KL Sentral was so fierce because he used his hand knock on the window and ask us move in and expect us to be inside the super stuffy train that run out of air-corn service like a sardine. Haiz…why after 50 years of independent our KTM services that runs by government still so poorly serves.

No comments: