Sunday, January 20, 2008

first week of classes


Haha…I got my time table and have arranged all my tutorial time according to my preference. I make it Friday no class so I get continuously weekend holiday. *grin* Next day after my orientation, Tuesday, we start our lecture and the first lecturer (B.Statistic) come in straight away spoil my lovely time table by asking (actually force us indirectly by not giving us the paper to sign up) most of us go to the Friday tutorial. *sigh*

I think all the 80 of us inside the class have the same thinking (smart brain think alike) so all of us practically say “why she acting like this…so terrible”. Except those they repeat the subject again and have clashes in their time table, they are given the privilege to go Wednesday class. Like I said there are limited spaces in tutorial. So the next lecture we sit in front in order to fight for the FENG SUI timing. We practically fight like as if there are grand big sales going on and we use all kind of way to get in the classes that we want.

During B.Computing class there are few of them that couldn’t get in the Monday class and they keep on beg the lecturer but she can’t do anything because there are only 25coms in one lab. I feel so sorry and pity cause if they dun get in the class they will have 3hours of break before another lecture. (Opps…in order to get in the class I go up to the lecturer and ask her for the paper so that we can get in. oh god…I feel so uncivilized)

So I think this is what I have experiences so far. First week since we do not have any tutorial, we only go to college for 3 days (1st day orientation, 2days of classes). My classmate most of them are younger than me by one year (SAM students), I feel weird among them but I find they are equally nervous and scare like me. They are quiet friendly in some way. Well, shall see how la next week and hope the weather not so hot as if I was throw into a boiling pot…!!! *shake head* ^.^

No comments: