Thursday, March 20, 2008

11/03/2008 skip class

Haha…Tuesday, 11th of March 2008 is my first time after 7weeks of my RMIT programme started (exclude Chinese New Year one week holiday), today officially I skip my very first class.

Before the break we have business statistic test. After the test most of us feel so lazy to go for computing class and the first person I know which will skip today’s class is UY (one of my scholarship mate). I have the same feeling too but since all my gals group decided to go class. Okay…I shall just go too.

Again, half way ordering food I saw Allan and say “hey later we going pool come k…” Haha…again we sit at the same place for lunch and then every time when they walk up the stair, they will look at me and give me the same gesture. Haiz…my heart again wonder shall I, shall not…!!!

Like I said, earlier we had test so right after we finish the paper we have no more class and so we go for our lunch break earlier. I look at my watch, it shows 1.15pm. Wah…still so early why not just go for pool again?! Haha…

I sit on the chair and chat with my friends till like 1.30pm while waiting for Sarah and ShookYee who called me at 1pm saying that they will be coming over to 15 to have lunch and meet me up. And that beautiful Sarah tells me that soon la, 5 minutes la… Haiz..tapi kan tak sampai sampai lagi.

{Anyway at 1.30pm I cant resist it any more, I hear the pool table calling me, the balls…etc. Simple, I joint them in the end for pool.}

Then at almost 2o’clock, I finally got Sarah’s call and tell me that they reach ad and eating vegetarian and ask me to joint them. Haha…then I say “is okay gal, take your time because I will skip class for you both”.

At first when the guys ask do I want to skip class or not, I said see how it goes la but my heart really dun feel like doing that. Because is computing, even thou I won’t understand what she talking about but at least I take my attendance. The main reason I skip is able to meet my two lovely friends who came all the way down from Breakfield College to see me and have lunch. So the only solution for not letting them down is to skip class.
(ps: I equally lazy to walk back college for class)

I play around 2 games with them and then I told them I really need to chao because I need to go YanMing place and ask him to correct my web task and help me with some colour contrast. I left 15 at 3.20pm and go home to grab my laptop because all my information and software for me to open up my web is in the laptop.

*I dunno why every time I go to YanMing’s house it has to rain when about time for me to go home* (PS: thanks for your complement)


haha...jus look at my chatterbox. that sarah just have to tell me that she win shook yee in pool. (jangan kembang sarah....!!!)

No comments: