Sunday, March 16, 2008

little taiwan

Didn’t know on the 4th of march there are so many people’s birthday.

In the morning, I message to Way Wen to wish him happy birthday. I know him is because that we both are rotractor. He is form Klang Club and before this I am in Inti Club. Then we meet during APRRC and both in programme team and we work together for the whole one week.

Now me, him, calvin and richie we wil meet up sometime to go for dinner and talk about our life and some rotract stuff. It is fun and lucky to meet and have him as a friend.

And then after our business statistic class, is our break. Then Precilla told us that today is Siew Lian’s birthday so we asked her to decided where to have lunch (we always have problem decide where to go because we got so sick with ss15 already). So she suggested to go Little Taiwan to have lunch and celebrate her birthday ^.^ *she is the gal in red shirt and show peace*

Speaking about statistic, I am so bored inside the class. Because all the statistic topic inside the class we are learning and gonna learn for this sem I have already done in my 2 years of alevel. I feel so boring inside the class and got so sick with the chapter that I hate the most is the probability topic. This topic is the topic that I got fail when I am doing my alevel till now I still hate it. But hosnestly speaking the question right now is not as hard as what I have done in alevel.

So after break, we go walk back to college for our next class. Computing lecturer…!!! Haiz…this is the class where I never had any knowledge before and all the terms that she speak inside the class is so technical and hard to digest. I really have no idea how am I gonna sit for the exam at the end of semester.

After the class finish, while waiting for yi mum back from toilet, I sit inside the class wait for her to come back and look after her stuff. Desmond come and asks me some stuff about computing assignment and then he told me that today is his birthday.


After I wish him happy birthday, he show me his church friend gift. They did a banner sort of thing and hang outside of his house tree. This morning when he walk out form the gate he realised and then took a picture of it.

Gosh so jealous the banner is like so cute. With a monkey with a coconut and then written @Happy Birthday Desmond@. This makes me think of the advertisement along the LDP high way that Marry Me advertisement. No matter how all this March baby wish all of them blessed with joy and health. ^.^

Here are some picture of what we eat at little Taiwan and some group picture of each table. There are 12 of us but the table is not that big therefore we had to separate into 3 different tables.


No comments: