Sunday, March 16, 2008

week 5 of college (P1 - Feb)

In the week 5 (18th Feb to 24th Feb) of my college, my routine is a bit the busy and “busy”.
First of all on Monday, after class kian hui came by to sss15 and so since I so kind and nice so company him for his lunch (almost 4o’clock and he actually just got up 2 hours ago and follow his friends to come over here). So lucky, I have to get up at 7am so that can follow my dad’s car to college. Haiz…

Anyway while sitting down eating, suddenly there is a group of a taylor’s students came in and they talk about some got boom story la…then we see police car and boom skuad past by. I didn’t really bother to find out why and still happily sitting down and chat with kian hui.

After he finish and then I got calvin and richie’s call saying that they are coming to ss15 too and wanna meet me. Gosh…I was like so happy that my accounting class ended early and thought that I can go back early and take a nap. But now it seem like…… So I left kian hui and head to Inti because wanna meet mr sam and ask him about some stuff. But I see all the police car that past by across the street stop in front of Inti and I asked one of the guy that was trying to explain to his friend about what is going on.


People boom threat…as I had promise I selected two video which taken by Ms Rafiah (assistance for Alevel)





After calvin, way wen and richie reach Asia, we joke and nonsense with mr sam for while and then so coincident and so (有缘分) I meet my dearest pet brother. ^.^ *so happy*

We sit down at Asian for while for some drink and then we went for pool. I suppose to follow my mum go back since she called and say that she and my dad along their way back form PJ. But the 3 fella convinces me to follow them for bah kut teh with them in Klang but half way during pool they changed to go for seafood at Hai Nan Village.

So I follow calvin’s car and then he speed like hell and almost killed me and got into accident because when we walk to his car, chris stop us and ask some advice for Inti Rotract Club (Inti’s club president). But sadly that two Klang fella actually get lost in Klang road and we actually reach there 15 minute earlier and manage to go for side seeing…haiz…!!!

It is so scary to eat with them. There is only 4 of us but we actually order as if like 8 person’s dinner. Gosh… lala mee hoon, mee, prawn, each one crab, sotong, lala and vege. The whole restaurant only got two tables of customers but the speed they served the food is like slow. I think they think we are drinking so they slowly and let us talk.

So at around 10.45pm only we left the place and I reach home before 11.15pm. Haiz…I wasted a night that I suppose to study for economic and suppose to do my statistic homework which will be discuss on tomorrow’s lecture.

No comments: