Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Alevel Ex-Classmate Gather-gather

decided to keep it short and simple... because it is gonna rain......!!!

on friday, my accounting tutorial put forward to 10am to 12pm (suppose be 2pm to 4pm) because she is busy later on because need to go immigrants to collect visa.

at 10am, i received sarah's mag saying that she and han will be in Asia and ask me what time is my class. i told her that i will drop by when i free. so after my accounting, we go into the normal statistic class room and i have the same feeling like UY said the moment we just about to enter the class in a gang. "this usually is our first class on friday"

so i sit inside the class for while and i feel so bored and dunno what to do. so straight away i get up from my sit without telling any of my classmates i walk out and called sarah ask where is she and cant wait to meet them. as usual they in the Vegetarian place.

so like sarah said in her blog, i poped out suddenly. we chit chat and took lots of picture like a group of people who just come out from which hutan keep take pictures. we dun care who the hell is looking and all because finally we can meet after like god knows how long izzit.......!!!!

after that at 12.35pm i said bye to them and run back to my statistic class. the moment i enter i my lecturer already inside the class *duh...so late ad*

so i quickily sit down n them try to be good in class act innocent. after that i even have to act a guilty face and tell lie to her saying that my car alarm got problem so had to get to my car and check. *swt swt*


PS: but i think i lie half...because my car that day seriously got problem but not my alarm but is my car control. in the end i had to use key to open and close my car door.



opps...bad lighting. and manda said she put up weight...!!!
me and sarah... (i agree with u, normally we pro in pic but this...)
dun worry lady the best pic in 2008 is done ^.^

han, sarah and me....

No comments: