Thursday, March 20, 2008

assignment due date (14/3/2008)


So the whole night I didn’t sleep till like 7am my mum walk down my her room and see me still doing it. She didn’t bother to ask me why because it is pretty obvious thou…!!! She goes into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast and lunch for us. Later on I hear my dad voice waking my little sister up.

At around 8am I followed my mum to her office so that later I can drive to college to hand in my assignment. It was like dizzy when I get in the car…!!! The sun shining as thou the day is full of hope and I should be cheerful in this beautiful morning. *ass*

I am so worry with myself. I am tired, headache and I got a feeling that I will faint. Luckily I managed to reach home safely and then continue with my work. At around 10am I feel that my brain is not function any more and I dun even understand what stupid conclusion I am trying to write. So I decided to rest in my mum’s room (to prevent myself from not getting up later when my alarm rings).

Half way sleeping I hear familiar ring tone. With my blur and small sleepy eye I see {CindyTay} names appear but the voice behind the it is Wheynett voice I am super confuse. She asked me some question and I think I answer some shit which is like so irrelevant. After that back to college to meet cindy I ask her what they were trying to ask. I felt so sorry for not answering nicely. *swt*

Finally at 12o’clock I done with all the editing stuff and all the print screen pages and then I press print button so my printer can start to print all the 10 pages of Word Processing of report. Then my cover page and bibliography settle when I done bathing. Then I realized the stupid printer did not print some of the pages nicely. So I have to re-print it. *stupid*




At 1 o’clock sharp, I had done with everything. “Muahaha…” That is the only feeling I had. Of cause I have no energy to laugh. The only thing I miss out is to get my assignment bind and hand it in.

I dress up as thought as I am going to night market in to the college. I dun care who is looking at my panda eye or my pasar clothing. I meet up with cindy in the lab and help her, desmond, lai, jeeking and john with some stuff. Then at 2pm waikit came in the lab and I pass him the things he asked me to print last night.

He need to re-do a page also because yesterday in the lab, his computer crush and he did not save his work nicely so I laptop cant read his work. *poor thing*

So I help cindy with her web task till like 4pm we walked out to do colour printing. But the god is not siding her. Her work cannot be display and I think she never save it properly and so cant print...!!! After that I only can say sorry to her and I need to go home cause I really need to get back home to rest. I cant company her anymore to stay in the lab till she finish everything. So I hand in my assignment in the box and chao.


On the way home pick up my sister and later at 5.30 my mum. Immediately I past the driving duty to my mum and I fall asleep at 7pm without eating my dinner till next day.




PS: i sleep like pig man, didnt even realised i got 4 miss call and few msg...!!!


No comments: