Sunday, March 16, 2008

food food food

On the 2nd of march which is also the next day I back form my temple visit in Pasar Seni, it also my sister last day of work. So since is last day, I called her to buy some thing which I brought back before last time and after I eat it I miss it a lot. It is call “leng mian” (冷面) *ps it means cold mee if direct translate*

Like I said, the mee is cold and then you need to add the two sauces and then u mix it like rojak. Ingredients that come along with it are carrot, cumber and egg. According to my sister there are other ingredients like squid, chicken…etc. Must be wondering why so special about it right?! It is the sources taste that makes me miss this mee so much.


Again you see big apple doughnut, this time I really wanna comment about the durian doughnut, I personally hate it not because I hate durian, dun get me wrong I love durian like mad but after you process it and put it into some other form I really dun like it. I just dun like things like banana pie which you can get from McD, I also hate the taste after it is process into some other form.


But I love apple pie ^.^ maybe I only can accept some traditional taste I guess *silly face :s *

1 comment:

Julian Pichelski said...

Yay food! What would we do without it?