Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gone Baby Gone (Wonderful)

yesterday my parents had to go back to Johor (dad's hometown) for cheng beng, where we chinese go pray our ancestor. parents no around ^.^

my both parents and my litter sister follow my uncle's car since he is going back alone. so dun waste scarce resources, they go back together.

so at night, i bring my brother and sister to MR.Teppanyaki for dinner. it wasnt that expensive and most important thing is that it taste nice and we are satisfy with it. ^.^

after finish dinner we left quickily because we wanna go back home to watch Project Super Star. half way driving, got KianHui's call i told him i will call him back when i reach home because that time i was at a reach shap and up hill turning. (if i were super women i will answer him call)

back home, call KH and after the show, i go out for movie in 1Utama. at first he wanted to watch some ghost movie (even i say ghost movie is suck, but that fella not listening... what can i do)

hehe...... but in the end god is in my side. because that movie only left the first 2 row from screen :p

so in the end also watch Gone Baby Gone. honestly speaking i really dunnno what show is that when i said "okay la, we watch this show" i said it because i dun wanna watch some stupid ghost show. also because he mention it before that this show is nice and he wanna watch it also.
(hey...he is luckily that i didnt force him to watch 27dress with me...!!!)

anyway that movie the first part was like super boring and i almost fall asleep, not because that KH push my head i think i will be sleeping by then ad... or maybe is just me feeling sleepy (mid-night show)

but after the part where they start to find the gal which missing and the both hunsband and wife meet with the black fella (not being racesis but really forgotten his name in the show) and the fella ask them to drop the money outside the mail box and asked the two cope get their ass out of his area.

i dun agree with what the guy did in the end. i think what his wife said is correct and if i were him i will follow what his wife said. but no matter how i think it is a good ending and the whole story line is good ^.^

after movie, went Murni in SS2 for drink and i saw James (my club upcoming president).

i back home at around 3am and didnt even brush my teeth only wash my face and i go to bed already.

No comments: