Tuesday, March 25, 2008

my holiday week

okay just a summary of last week what happened and what on earth i did during my holiday ^.^


monday, 17th march

today i suppose to go padang jawa (klang) at around 9am to 10am but i sleep till around 10.30am. haha...so after i bath and prepare i try to call my tour guide, kian hui, which promise me to bring me to that hulu palace to renew my driving licence but he didnt pick up. (expected because yesterday night he go out till kinda late)

so i try go online and get a map, mana tahu tak ada. sigh... (maybe i am lousy)

so i try copy down the hotline, thinking that maybe can ask them but u know la malaysia hotline can get through but no one pick up punya. haiz...i give up man. i am like saying nevermind la...just try my luck and dun care, lost in klang also i dun care already. i wanna get there early because i scare later during lunch hours, they will take like grandma speed to do their work.

the moment i give up, i got kianhui's call FINALLY. okay...so i used kesas and then the moment i reach klang i follow according to he say and then i reach his place without getting lose in the miserable, sick klang road.

okay...all the long long process i wanna skip, i reach the JPJ at around 12.30pm to 1pm. ya wei...lunch hour. there are 3 things i wanna talk about Klang.

1. is Padang Jawa located in Klang? if yes why the hell and why on earth when i reach there, the JPJ sign board written JPJ Shah Alam?! what the helll......!!! haiz... so confusing. even online i search, everyone said and write that is JPJ Klang. *sob sob* *swt swt*

2. the next thing i wanna talk about i should use the word suprise instead of weird to describe it. okay as u know i reach there at lunch hour, the moment i enter and get my number i need to wait for 13 people. i heart was like shit gone. need to wait very long ad one... but it only take about like 30minutes for me to settle everything including waitting for my turn and immediately i get my licence. *FAST WEI*

3. i dun get it why do they need 2 Jusco in Klang...?! because today after i renew my licence and lunch with k.h. we go to the smaller Jusco for movie.

Spiderwick Chronicles so damn nice man...!!! i love it so much......


tuesday, 18th march

i didnt nth other than sit at home and try to type as much as possible blog that i havent and need to post online. then while blogging i on my msn also.

suddenly my very old secondary friend msg me. Andrew Ee... he is a transfer student which join our class i think in from 4 or from5 (not sure *lol*) anyway i think he growth taller ad (wat ever i know i am short...!!!) i told him that i need to cook lunch since my mum cook very little lunch for us. mana tahu he so kind, he offer himself to come to my place be chief...!!!

haha...he cooked maggi goreng only la... after that we went for movie. i told him that all the recent show i watched finish ad... only JUMPER. okay lo...set since he havent been watching any movie yet...

we went there early so company him and help him with his pants shopping then only go for movie. one suprise thing is that nelson (the fella joint us for bak kut teh dinner in klang n calvin's classmate) he called me before i enter the cinema. lol...never thought that will get his call after the dinner.

okay then after back home continue my pig life.... (-.-)zzZZzz


wednesday, 19th march

is my dad's birthday. he born on the year where malaysia declare it's independance day. so at night we go out for dinner.

remember last time when i was small, we sit at homa and then draw some card or do some handy craft and write some thing lovely and give it to my dad. haha...ofcause now no more ad la... now due to the advance of technology, i send a message to my dad and then at night we share dinner expenses and that is the gift for my dad. hehe... that is also the only day where my dad dun need to pay for dinner. *lol*

oh...one very important thing is that i suppose to study. but in the end i spend my whole day till evening to clean up my really dusty room *gosh i really mean it* *shake head*

after that i look at my living room... so i also must as well just clean it up. even thou my house is not that big but is still tiring. so at night, i fall asleep at 10.30 itself.

tired...!!!



thursday, 20th march

okay today i promise myself not to go out because i seriously need to stay at home and be good gal. another misssion is to post all the blog that i done since two days back.

so things that i do to prevent from friend call me go out is

1. put my phone upstair and dun touch the phone.
2. go online but dun show i am in online status.
3. be good because i know sunday i will be going out with rac klang early in the morning to zoo for community service.

finally i post everything that i suppose to post on my blog and then update some of the things in my facebook and friendster and also check all my mail and reply what is neccesary.


friday, 21th march

finally i get a chance to study for my next week econ test and also do some revision. i havent been studying and i honestly i am so worry with my result. i wouldn't wanna lose my full scholarship wei...

ying wake up and dun be lazy......!!!


but in the end i end up in the saloon to colour my hair. i bring along my account book and i did study a bit. seriously in the saloon all this kinda threatnment thingy, it will take very long and lot of waitting business.

okay now you guys will ask how i look like and what colour i have now....etc.
hehe...meet me then u know :P
(hint: my colour name is honey, chocolate and berry)


so....... ^.^

at night i felt so guilty, so i did force myself to sit get my ass sit down to study and i manage to transfer some knowledge into my brain. well...a little is better than nothing. *sigh* *speechless*


saturday, 22th march

i did nothing. suppose to continue what i havent finish on friday, but i got no mood at all also. so i just watch tv from 2pm till like 6.30pm after that rest for while (hehe...30 minutes) then i continue watch tv from news to reality entertainment show, then movie, to competition show....etc.

oh...at around 12am i got jiathiam's msg asking us to sleep because tomorrow i have to wake up early to go community services in zoo negara ^.^

but i didnt give a damn about that msg and continue watch my show :P


No comments: