Thursday, March 20, 2008

assigment night


Okay u see assignment is a very new word to me. Because last time during my a-level time I dun have such thing called assignment…!!! A-level is a 100%examination based per-u where we only need to do well when exam is around the corner. I know in Inti during our 1st and 2nd semester we had to do assignment for every subjects and it will take up 20% of it. (is only for internal marking nothing gonna do with the CIE board) But back then we only need to perform some easy function “copy and paste”. *lol*

And now in degree, here comes my very very first assignment - Business Computing. We were given a case. It is Comfortable Travel Airline.
(ps: not very comfortable for me to do this assignment) *fish*

So I need to do a financial analysis using Excel, then write a report on it. After that a user guide for the Excel that I have created. If u are aiming for high distinction, u need to design a web page for that Comfortable Airline and make Dubai as a stop over. Oh ya…not forget to mention about the Word processing part. All pages has to be name with header and footer and then the footnotes. After that with proper heading, create a table of content by pressing the insert button.

Wah…!!! That is not the best part. Front page is one hell of a ……. (speechless) software. And our lecturer only use 1 lesson of lab to teach us the basic stuff. Further function we are suppose to go library and check it out ourselves and learn it with the book help. ^.^
Well…only four words I can say.



“WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY LIFE”


(Jason thanks again for helping me to install the software into my laptop)

So I took a week to finish the front page book and learn how to do it, then used few days to get all the picture and information form the web and another few days to edit and modified it. Then get Yan Ming help to do my aeroplane in to 3D format and asked him to help me with the colour contrast which I suck with it.

My due date is on 14th of March (Friday before 5pm). On Thursday night, since 8pm I sit infront of the computer and started to print and complete my user guide, report and then do some print screen on some function. Then need to download printer software into my laptop in order for me to connect my printer with my laptop.

Suddenly when I want to print my web, some bull shit happened at around 12o'clock. My web did not print out as one page. Straight away panic like shit. So immediately I think of my family member there is one IT savvy. The moment he call me back I tell him “shit shit shit…help me help me…!!! Big problem, big problem…” haha… it was so funny.
He asked me to relax and explain nicely to him. And here the bad news begin. He asked me to copy everything and then create a new one cause if I use the “frame page” it will divide my page and it wont print out as one page.

{Haiz…suddenly I here storm and lightning and rain starts to pore in my heart. *sigh*}


So I re-do the whole thing and while doing I online chat with cindy and jeeking and lai. I am so piss till I say {F**K Assignment} in my MSN display. Then half way through I got so bored and tired I play some online game before I continue.


Every time I finish one section of my assignment, my heart tells me “ying rest on the sofa for while” but I know I cant. If I really do lie down on it, I think once I close my eye I will fall asleep till next morning and I swear I will be in deep shit…!!! Not to mention about me go into my cool cool room and I see my sister sleeping soundly and my warm blanket and soft nice smell pillow. Gosh…feel like kill myself. In such situation the only thing I can do is get the stuff that I want and quickly get my ass out form my room.

I continue my hard work and my phone keep ringing, msg keep coming in and some irrelevant people msg I just ignore and guess what in a night I wasted how much of phone bill and my phone credit. (Gosh…!!!)


conclusion: i was wake for whole night...!!! just for assignment...!!!

No comments: