Thursday, March 20, 2008

"school holiday"

On the 10th of March, the school kids started their 1 week of school holiday. But so sad we still have class and this week is my very first assignment due date. *Haiz…*

Anyway just to describe a bit about Asia. Normally in Asia during lunch hour you only see college students and some adult who work in 15 will be there to eat their lunch. But today a little weird, the moment I step in Asia I see lots of youngster (not that I am old but they are just much younger than me). So I keep wonder how come got so many kids hanging out over here. This is not something we always see.

So I decided to bring up this question to my friends and ask them “do you guys realized that today we see lots of school kids?” Everyone just silent and observe like what I did just now. After a while, Kammy say “ying, today they started their school holidays.”

Lol…silly me why didn’t I thought of that reason. Another funny scenario is that you see a group of girls and guys walk together, and two persons in the group are couple and the other are like their friends which come out together so that the parents think that they are out with their friends instead of going out to “pak tor”. If not you will see lots of gals and one guy in the group. It makes me think about those days back in secondary and primary school. *lol*

After that Allan, JeeKing and WaiKit past by our table (the table that always sit is near the Japanese stall table) and keep give me “gal, come go up pool” gesture. My heart like come lets go up and play since is still early and got people to company you for pool. But then on the other hand if I pool, I will ditch my gals and joint them for pool. I feel sorry for doing it. (a bit the regret for letting them know that I do play pool)

I stay on my place for about 5 minutes and after that, finally, I cannot stand already because I started to see more and more my classmate go up for pool. So I told my gals that I go up and ply for while and I will be back at 2pm and walk back to college. After 15minutes I received YiMun’s msg saying that they wanna go back college already, therefore I run down and get my back and continue my pool till 2pm and walk back college for accounting lecture.

The funny part is when I enter the hall and walk in my our row, Jenifer ask me “do you still remember your name……” haha…at that moment I feel like answer her “my name is Jenifer…” but of cause I didn’t say that. I answered her my name. ^.^

No comments: