Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feeling after i Complete my Assignment

My advice after my assignment is that do not look down on reports. At first I was thinking like “nah, report only ma…!!! Don’t need to be worry. Can be done easily in one night before the due date”

Shit man… it really took me one whole night to finish my work.
{Hehe…maybe eliminate the time I spend to chat and games and less problem on my printer and waikit’s work and then my stupid Front Page. I think it shouldn’t be a problem.
}

The worse problem that I faced is the first page of my web (the one in the picture). I had to disturb Yan Ming middle of the night to help me with all editing problems. Luckily he is still on his one month semester break. He is so patient to help me and stand my annoying panic gesture. Slowly fulfill all my requests. Even after I say done he still online for while so if anything happened I still able to look for him.

Haha…no matter how I am glad that I am done with it and now even thou I know I still got another “great”, “happening”, “interesting” database to come after my semester break but the only thing I can do now is relax and enjoy first. *eat sleep shit*

HOLIDAY NOW ^.^


PS: now I am so sick with all the airline’s name. Even the advertisement in the football match I feel like just take a stone and throw towards the tv. Not forgetting some tourism center and travel service web site. EWWW……!!! *disgusting*

No comments: