Thursday, March 20, 2008

Saturday night at King Crab

Like I said now is my holiday, the moment I hand in my assignment I can feel the wind blow and pet my head telling me well done gal. Bird creping as if it knew that is time to celebrate for me. I feel so relax and nice. (knowing that can sleep till late evening makes me even more happier)

Like I said I sleep till like really late only I get up. That was the first sleep I really had after 33 hours of staying up. Then I relax myself by watching a movie saved by Jason in a pendrive and past it to me on Thursday evening before I go back to college to meet my other classmates who had class since 8 in the morning.



Then online check my Friendster and Facebook. Then check out Penguin Club (I know is childish) events. After that try to look at my blog see where I stop.

So whole evening I spend my time typing what I have to write before I post it. Suddenly I mind was like “hey I am suppose to be in Kg Wah Wah now with my club member for some Community Service”. And then I stone for while and say “I got appreciation dinner tonight in King Crab right”.

Shit, shit and shit. That is the only thing I can say. It is already 15 minutes to 6pm when I realized I got so much things that I suppose to do. *haiz*

So immediately I called calvin to confirm the time and the try called JuJinn and ask can he fetch me but in the end I decided to drive there myself since it is more convenient and it is not far anyway.

So I rush up and bath (dun worry I didnt hurt myself this time). Then at 7pm I left my house and reach King Crab almost 7.30pm. But our boss is not there yet…



So sit down chat wit HuiHui and WayWen. Then I see Penang City (upcoming DRR’s club) members come in. Slowly more and more people come in the room. Finally at almost 8.45pm we started our dinner. The food is not that bad and was asked to drink some drinks and cup of beer. (teach jiathiam some tricks to prevent yourself from not getting drunk) *lol*

After that we went the curve but before that I had to send my car back home and Kelvin Thum (the one in the picture below) followed behind me. Ricks company when I drive. In the Curve we only like sit down drinks and then chat and talk about nonsense since Ice Bar dance floor is so full and red box is also fully booked.



After that at around 2am we decided to chao. But some of us wants to go SS2 mamak for another round. Before we go, we meet had to meet up with some of them which sitting at the other side which sit chit chatting. I decided not to walk over there since my leg is already aching and I feel so tired to walk.

So Jeff and Dylan have the same thinking like me, we sat down at the stair to wait for them for while (didn’t know it took about half an hour to 45 munites) and then about 10 of us we go SS2 with two cars.


It was so funny, we gossip about so many stuff and ejek some people indirectly in front of them. Haha…and again I realized another couple get together because of Rotract. Haiz…I still think having a Rotractor as BF is very dangerous and not good. (I am sure waywen will agree with me, after the birthday cake incident)

At 4am I reach home and after clean up myself I still couldn’t fall asleep because my mind keep thinking about all the funny things that we have done and look at some pictures we took in King Crab. I think almost 5am only I managed to close my eye and get a good “morning” sleep. *lol*

No comments: