Thursday, March 20, 2008

sick with Bah Kut Teh

I am so sick with bah kut teh. Haiz…listen to my story and you will know what I mean.

On the 28th of February evening, promised Alvin to company him for dinner since his parents not around. That fella is so terrible. At first he asked me what I wanna eat so I suggested to eat Ipoh Hor Fun which I craving it since one week ago. Haiz…but in the end we end up eating bah kut teh in Kota Kemuning.

On the following week (6th of March), my sister and I went to a whole sales in Sunway industrial area. After we finish buying all the items that we supposed to buy, I asked my sister try to call my mum and ask her out for lunch. My sister suggested to eat bah kut teh. (that shop near my mum’s office is really good)

My next stop of bah kut teh is the next day itself (7th of march). I promised Way Wen that on Friday will meet up with him, richie and calvin for our one month once gathering. At around 6pm Calvin pick me up and then we go to Klang and meet both of the Klang fella. This time we have another guess with us, Nelson, he is Calvin’s classmate.

I have no idea where is that shop, I just know that we turn in some alley then some housing area and then we reach that shop already. When we were there, we see no customers. My heart was like “is this good? Why no body one le…” haha…and that is also what Calvin said the moment we reach there.

I dun wanna describe more about the bah kut teh over there. The only thing that I wanna say is that we order 3 pax normal bah kut teh (with sup), and 3 pax of dry bah kut teh. Then the amount of rice they order is 13 plates of rice. Excluding me and richie, average the other 3 of them eat 3 plates. After that they add on 1 pax of dry bah kut teh.

After that we go PJ to have a drink. Before we reach that café, we took some miserable turning here and there and wasted so much of time. Honestly I dun think is my fault because which ever the direction he want me to show him I bring him to that place. And every time I say izzit that place, the only thing he say is yes yes, or just node. F**ker after that still swear against me. *fish*

Anyway back to my bah kut teh story. Saturday noon, aka the 12th election day, (8th of march aka next day) Subang club have a joint meeting with Klang club in Klang. Again I meet WayWen since he is one of the Klang Club members. On that that, Klang Club invites a very interesting speaker, it talks about culinary arts. After that he shows us a watermelon curving. (the picture below)

After meeting, we have house of friendship – eat bah kut teh for lunch. Haiz…the moment me and WayWen meet I told him that after today for the next one month I dun wanna touch this food again. No matter how….!!!

Gosh…it is so sickening.

PS: dun mention bah kut teh in front of me, please...!!!

No comments: