Thursday, March 20, 2008

big big JUSCO (^.^)

{ps: this post suppose to post before all my assigment shit}


After meeting and lunch with the rotractor in klang (bah kut teh story) *sick*, I meet up with KianHui which live in Klang and then he bring me to the biggest Jusco. It is located near to the Kesas highway.

It is really huge. There are lots of parking space inside. But one thing weird is the escalator. Normally the direction go up is on the left and down is on the right. But over there it is opposite. I actually didn’t realised till he mention and say I have low IQ. *ish ish ish…*

Anyway we watched 100000 BC. It is not a very nice show. Other than the culture that they trying to explain to the audience, other things like the story line, graphic is just so so and normal.

As I have mention earlier, it is aka our Malaysia 12th election day. After the movie about 9pm straight away he send me home. Just to prevent any thing incident happened and we are stuck in no where.

After I reach home, bath and settle all my laundry, I sit down in front of the tv and listen to the election result. About the result of our 12th election is no point for me to said it already. But one thing I wanna mention is that I am very surprise and shock with the Penang result where by the opposition win with such a big gap. Every time when the result review the only reaction I have is like “WOAH…!!!” with the two eye big big stare at the tv and mouth open and stone there. *shock*

No comments: