Sunday, March 16, 2008

blue black stain

Remember my accident in my pervious blog. As I said I was rushing for meeting because at the very last minute only I decided that I should go for it. So after back from my mum’s office and finish watching tv, I go up bath and quickly run out form the bath room so that my annoying brother which just back from school can used the toilet. (his tuition starts at 7.45pm so he need to bath before his tuition)

I think I haven’t been praying or I am just so unlucky. One day before the accident, which is Monday evening, I accidentally hurt my leg. It hit the table which place outside of the bath room (table is to place all the wine, alcohol and so junks)

Ouch…!!! That is the only reaction I had when my leg hit the table. Inside my room I look at it and my heart was like thinking “sure gonna have blue and black stain. Nah…very normal one la…”. So I just ignore it and lie down on my bed and suppose to get so rest before dinner but I fall asleep till around 9pm. (lol…U know la blue blue Monday and the had to get up early in the morning and have class from 9 to 4)

Come back to my blue black stain. The next day morning, I realised that particular spot started to change from skin colour to dark red. It is so so so pain. Trust me it is to the extent of I couldn’t even wear long jeans to college for the whole almost one and a half week. And that cindy tay (we always sit together inside the class with other our group of friends) *later will show you who are they* she keep accidentally or “accidentally” hit my lag when she wanna call me when she wanna say something or when she wanna ask me some questions.

Some fella in my class even scared me by saying “ying, you better go check le, maybe is some cancer symptoms”, some make fun out of it la… So terrible all this guys inside my class. Hmmm… Actually they are very nice and caring, because after they make fun and nonsense about it, they gave me some suggestion like use egg la, what cream and all so that I can get rid the stain as soon as possible.

In the one and the half week, I can feel that my left leg is like so pain and as day past, and it gets weaker and no energy to climb stair. At first I was so worry and almost go to a sport doctor for advice. But luckily after the stain gone, my leg gets better and no problem when walk up the stair. ^.^

Haiz…anyway here is some pictures of my blue black stain.

No comments: