Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pasar Seni to pray

On the 1st of march, me and my mum and dad took LRT and go to Pasar Seni. For what? Haha…to pray. Not because of all the accident and all the unlucky stuff happened on me but is to pray for my exam. It is like a must to go over there to pray before I sit for any big or small exam. So the weekend before exam my mum will either go there herself or she will bring me along.

This time I decided to follow her go there since I have no mood to study and I am stuck with my assignment at the past level. When I reach the station I saw some street art at the big drain wall. I am like “hey I never see that knida thing before and how did they draw it” the art is like so long and I wonder didn’t DBKL allow them to do it or the people just get down there and draw it. To me it looks nice and after all it takes people attention away from the brown and dirty drain.




Hehe…the two pictures that I wanna show is my time table that bring along with me so that they can write it down on the paper and do some blessing sort of thing. My time table thanks to the advance of technology Allan took the paper picture on the RMIT board and Bluetooth it to me so I do not need paper and pen to write it down. ^.^














No comments: