Sunday, March 16, 2008

week 5 of college (P2 - Feb)

On Tuesday, Ipanema Gisele Bundchen G2B came to our college and had some road show in our college concourse. It have a puzzle game that we suppose to complete and then snake game and need to compete with another person. So after lunch, me and cindy wanna go get the cute little slipper key chain that they are giving out once you complete the game, we go for the game. Haha…the gal that suppose to promote the game help me to do some part of the puzzle and of cause I finish the game first. *so unfair for cindy*

Hehe…after that we rush to room 2.11 for a presentation form those exchanged student which just back form Milan. Their research topic is Proton Vs FIAT. It is actually a RMIT Europe study tour programme.

That presentation is about 45 minutes. And then me, Cindy, UY and Anthony enter computing class late. Since we are late then of cause have to sit at the back. Anthony sits beside me and we talk through out the whole lesson and I found out that he is that another Alevel fella in my class. (most of my classmate previously from SAM)

When the class finish, I have no idea what is the whole entire lesson is all about. The only thing I know is that I got another notes to read and to digest the whole lesson. *Sigh*

On Friday, we had a replacement class at 9am. But I think most of us late for her class and some repeating students didn’t turn out form the class. I am one of the late enter fella. Then at around 10am the same 4 of us meet Rock Craine for further information about the Europe tour. So basically I only attend 30 minutes of the whole entire accounting class and in the 30 minutes I only awake for 5 minutes puls minus. I forgotten what I did the night before but I know that I sleep very late due to some unavoidable reason. (I think is my assignment but I also think that I meet someone at night) *confuse and not sure*

No comments: